Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information.
We of vea.it We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the surfer's PC within the browser. They contain basic information about Internet navigation and are recognised by the browser each time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some of the navigation functions of the site.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for the operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user logged in while browsing and prevent the site from requiring the user to log in several times to access subsequent pages.
- Saving preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences you select while browsing, for example, they allow you to set your language.
- Statistical and audience measurement activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in an anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of the websites.
- Social media cookies (e.g. Facebook)
These third party cookies are used to integrate some popular social media features and provide them within the site. In particular they allow registration and authentication on the site through facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on pages of the site on social networks, enabling the functionality of the "like" on Facebook and "+1″ on G+.
Purpose of the treatment
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this one and to the sending of communications, also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or connected and/or Sponsors.
- any transfer of such data to third parties, always for the purpose of carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a predominantly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights regarding the processing of your data are:
- to know, by means of free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- be obtained by the holder without delay:
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; the request may be renewed, unless there are well-grounded reasons, at intervals of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We would like to point out that the holder of the treatment for all legal purposes is:
- VEA SRL
- P. VAT 13478090155
- Via Fratelli Rosselli, 43 -
- 20010 - Canegrate ( (MI))
- Tel/Fax: 0331402751
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection to children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal information from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.