HUE-UPS : INDUSTRIAL SUPERCAPACITORS UPS
Designed by VEA's research and development department, HUE-UPS is the maintenance-free supercapacitor uninterruptible power supply (without battery).
HUE-UPS is compact, is mounted on a DIN rail occupying 35mm and is immediately operational.
HUE-UPS makes the classic uninterruptible power supplies obsolete as the rechargeable battery is replaced by the supercapacitors.
HUE-UPS has charge times of a few seconds and can store a huge amount of energy in its supercapacitors.
HUE-UPS is proposed in 2 models:
- HUE-UPS-SC-02 - Version for industrial automation IN 24 V - OUT 24 V - 5 A
- HUE-UPS-SC-01 - PC power supply version IN 24 V - OUT 19 V - 6 A
Typical uses of HUE-UPS
To make the industrial equipment compliant with the Italian industry regulations 4.0
- The automated integration of the system with the factory logistics system or the supply network must be ensured under all conditions, even in the event of a power failure.
- The UPS system makes the equipment fully compliant with Italian industry 4.0 regulations, guaranteeing the transfer of any last information contained in the PLC before the voltage drop.
To properly set up the pneumatic part after a voltage drop
- Some systems following a voltage drop could position pneumatic actuators in such a position that they could produce damage, perhaps resting on parts still moving by inertia.
- The power supply via UPS of the PLC and some solenoid valves, even for a few seconds, allows to secure the pneumatic part avoiding the use of the most expensive bistable valves.
General voltage stabilization or for precision sensors
- These UPS having the single conversion module always on, can be used to stabilize the output voltage from any fluctuations in the input voltage.
- The input voltage is always electronically separated, only 0 V is common.
- Precision sensors and measuring equipment increase their reliability because HUE-UPS cancels disturbances from the 24V power supply.